AfterLife SWGEmu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AfterLife SWGEmu

An Old Guild of Pre-CU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My account "Finaltom" on Call of WoW is gone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zackattack
Admin/God
Admin/God
Zackattack

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-09-19

My account "Finaltom" on Call of WoW is gone. Empty
PostSubject: My account "Finaltom" on Call of WoW is gone.   My account "Finaltom" on Call of WoW is gone. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:56 am

I guess some game master deleted it by accident when i tried to get on soo i can get ready for the tourney that im ready every friday but i really not sure why i could not get on my own account at the private server. I guess Finaltom is gone for me and for my real friend of him. Guess ill miss him...

Oh well, that shit does not matter to me now. Thanks for giving me Bigbomber at least it has the most Arena points on the server "1,593,840", "295,564,251" coins and "4,454" PvP kills. Jeez, this guild is almost madd tight and real, and how we roll Doom. Just 2 months till i see ya at Warhammer Online and christmas. Madd ghetto.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/atorak
Doom
Admin/God
Admin/God
Doom

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: My account "Finaltom" on Call of WoW is gone.   My account "Finaltom" on Call of WoW is gone. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:40 am

Yeah, sorry about that bro. Well since you have Bigbomber now and i dont i will have to lvl a 70 on the private server and get all the cool stuff with rouge. But ill maybe lvl another 70 and be a paladin like i was on your account back in the day like heals in pvp and combat. But still im not giving that Stryfe the account info because i dont trust him like i said on vent. And i see you changed your username on the WoWScape vent to that char. Good job. Oh and you have a job right? You work on Mon's-Thur's right on the school weeks you have exept friday's and the weekends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.afterlifetheresdeath.com
Zackattack
Admin/God
Admin/God
Zackattack

Male

PostSubject: Re: My account "Finaltom" on Call of WoW is gone.   My account "Finaltom" on Call of WoW is gone. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:18 am

Yeah, i wont be on xfire too, but on vent i will and the private server. I still love GTA IV on 360 and im still playing that game, killed almost over 11k fat cops. And i still cant wait till the PC version comes out, its really cool when im making mods on the game like i made one mod on San Andreas when i put the hydralics up to 90 degree angle. Really cool.

When you quitting the public server on WoW because its getting boaring over there. And i really fucking dont know why fucking Iapettus AKA Wytewarp w/e his IG name on WoW are at our fucking server, they need to get back to that other server "Nazjatar", but eh i quited WoW on June 12th so now i dont give a fuck about him and dont have to worry about that faggot. He has no skill anymore on MxO or WoW. Really had to send him a tell on xfire to smack him across the face and block that faggot since he said bullshit to me when i was on his vent ever since that IP Conflict meeting on MxO with Wehirio on a Monday. I just had to globally mute him till i found out his voice sounded like a nerd that he is and said fucking gay shit to me, i told Wehirio what was he saying and kept laughing. Hes one hell of a joke.
Back to top Go down
Zackattack
Admin/God
Admin/God
Zackattack

Male

PostSubject: Re: My account "Finaltom" on Call of WoW is gone.   My account "Finaltom" on Call of WoW is gone. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:30 pm

Hey Doom, i finally recovered "Finaltom" and still take the IGN.

Thanks for the link to get accounts back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My account "Finaltom" on Call of WoW is gone.   My account "Finaltom" on Call of WoW is gone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My account "Finaltom" on Call of WoW is gone.
Page 1 of 1